Dice Player v.1.5.3
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Dice Player is hi-performance media player for android.
HTC Sensation/Nexus S/Galaxy S2/Gingerbread Galaxy S can play 720p MKV/AVI ( H.264 High Profile+AC3/DTS/FLAC Audio ) files.
* Supported file format : AVI , MP4 , AVI ,MOV , MTS , TS
* Supported Video Codec : MPEG-4 ASP / H.264
* Supported Audio Codec : MP3/AAC/AC3/DTS/FLAC/VORBIS
* Supported Subtitle format : SMI / SRT / ASS
* Apple Http live streaming ( beta )
* SW based format : FLV , rmvb
1. Samsung Galaxy S variants : Gingerbread required
-> 720p play well.
2. Samsung Galaxy S2
-> can play 1080p
3. Desire HD
-> H.264 High Profile level 3.1 can play well.
4. Samsung Nexus-S
-> 720p play well.
5. Samsung Galaxy Player (YP-GB1)
-> 720p OK , some 1080p works well
6. HTC Sensation
-> 720p OK , 1080p with some lag.
7. Xperia Arc,Play,Arco
-> 720p Supported.
8. Toshiba TG-03
-> 720p High 3.1 / may need libOmxVdec.so patch
9. Dell Streak,Venue,Nexus-1
-> 720p High 3.1 / need libOmxVdec.so patch
10. Moto Defy need Gingerbread.
1. S5PC11x Chipset can play 720p(h.264 high profile)
2. Tegra 2 Tablet can play 720p(H.264 High 4.1 but have some glitches )
3. Froyo Galaxy S/Tab can not play movie. Gingerbread is required.
4. 2nd gen. Snapdragon can not play H.264 High profile level 4.0/5.0 clip.
5. Optimus 2x/Moto Atrix have some prolems to play H.264 High
What's in this version:
- Change default setting for mp4 files to Stock Player
- Fix the bug of pause/resume for Honeycomb device
- Set "lights out" mode while playing for Honeycomb device
- Increase readability of subtitle for Honeycomb device
- Add the function to control a subtitle position while playing (through subtitle sync button and then up/down arrow on screen)
- Fix the bug that can't play a file with # character through external (gallery, browser, etc)
- Support some gingerbread devices that have Tegra2 chipset.